Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Share on Twitter
DCAF Panel at OECD Forum on Responsible Mineral Supply Chains
Join DCAF’s expert partner session at the OECD Headquarters in Paris on 26 April from 8:30-10 am: “How Multistakeholder Engagement through the Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights Contributes to Increasing Human Rights Due Diligence Requirements.”
- Tony Ntambu, Director of Cabinet, Ministry of Human Rights, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
- Frédéric Chenais, Senior Advisor, DFA, Switzerland
- Prosper Luundo Ekyamba, Economic Adviser, Dutch Embassy, DRC
- Eric Kajemba, Director, Observatoire Gouvernance et Paix, Bukavu, DRC
- Timothée Mbuya, Director, Justicia, Lubumbashi, DRC
- Marie Chantal Kaninda, President, Glencore DRC
- Mirna Adjami, Principal Programme Manager, DCAF, Switzerland
This French-language event will be in-person, with English translation available.
More information and how to register can be found here.